Visitor

The Usual Suspects Movie Review

Posted by Dip On 0 মন্তব্য(সমূহ)
Name   : The Usual Suspects
Genres  : Adventure ,  Western
Rating   : 8.8
:::::::::::Good Point ::::::::::::::
1st  : Best Action
2nd : Good Plot and Sound Effect
3rd: Role Played By Kevin Spacey
::::::::::::Bad Point :::::::::::::::
1st and last : Style is Not Attractive 

Recommend :
Yes: Its a Best Movie.Mistry Lover See it.
Suggestion :
Night . Singel
TagLine:
The truth is always in the last place you look
Information : 
Won 2 Oscars

Movie Review:: 
I have seen this movie many times and yet it still astonishes me every time I watch it. Even though I know the ending I still feel myself being caught up in the plot. It is possibly one of the greatest scripts of all time. I can't remember another movie in which I was completely astonished at the finale. The cast gives a tremendous performance. Kevin Spacey gives one of his two best performances (the other being as John Doe in Se7en) in my opinion. That is probably why he was awarded Best Actor for this role. It was truly deserved. Gabriel Byrne also gives a great performance. It may be the best character Stephen Baldwin has ever played. In all, this is a must for any movie collector or enthusiast.

0 মন্তব্য(সমূহ):

Post a Comment